Contractors All Risks (CAR) can provide annual cover for contractors, or protection for individual constructions contracts. It provides protection against physical loss, destruction or damage to construction works during the course of a construction contract.
Who is the Contractors All Risks policy suitable for?
CAR cover is aimed at any company involved as primary contractor in construction projects. Whether you are involved in a number of projects and require a single policy to cover all of them on an annual basis, or there is a single contract you wish to protect, our CAR policy should meet your needs.
What cover is available?
The basic cover provided is against physical loss, destruction or damage to construction works during the course of construction contract. In the case of the annual policy, cover is also available for Employer's Liability. In addition, there are a number of optional covers and extensions available. These include:
- Public Liability.
- Employer's Liability (Annual policies only).
- Temporary Buildings.
- Constructional Plant.
- Tools and Equipment.
- Hired-in Property.
- Employees' Tools and Effects.
The Benefits of Tower Insurance Contractors All Risks cover:
- A policy designed and priced specifically for Isle of Man construction businesses and construction projects.
- Local customer service teams for you and your broker.
- A locally based claims team, for when you need us most.